Tuesday 27 November 2007

Georgie - all ready for the snow!


It's been great to hear from so many of you lately. As you can see I've been a busy bee in my Bumpkin Bears studio and here is my latest bear brought to life. Georgie is the softest bear you could hope to meet, he is a real Country Bumpkin loving to be outdoors. He is so excited about seeing his first snow this Christmas that he is all ready in his warm outfit! He is designed with the cutest cinnamon coloured all in one outfit with ivory white trims and adorable white furry boots.

You can see lots more photos and all his adoption information at WWW.BUMPKINBEARS.COM


I've been trying out a new home made light tent for taking photos of my bears and it seems to be working quite well so far, my cats can't quite work out what it all is though!

Next bear is going to be my very first red Bumpkin Bear now I'm getting into the Christmas spirit - watch this space :) Catherine x

No comments: