Tuesday 20 November 2007

Sim-Sam - will he be with you for Christmas?



Hi everyone, I'd love for you to meet Sim-Sam, he is such a sweetie. I entered his photos into the Ted Worldwide German competition back in the Summer and have just heard that he has not been nominated. There are sooo many amazing international entries for this competition. I am still delighted that my other bear Leo has been nominated as a finalist for the British Bear Artist Awards. After feeling a little sad I tried to cheer Sim-Sam up by saying that this meant he could now find a special new family and be with them in time for Christmas. Otherwise he would not have been available until March when final judging takes place. So if you would like to treat yourself and have this special friend for Christmas then send me an email. You can see lots more photos of him at my website.

He is made of the most gorgeous vanilla and chocolate shades of silky soft Schulte mohair. Panda Hugs, Catherine and Sim-Sam x

1 comment:

Racheal Miles said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog.

Your bears are adorable.

Sim-sam has such a cute face.

Racheal x