Thursday 31 July 2008

Sissinghurst castle gardens

Well we took so many photos on our trip to Kent in England that I just don't know how to choose which ones to show! So I've just taken a few for now. I'll start off with our first day which we spent at the fabulous Sissinghurst Gardens, it is the most visited gardens in the UK and the white garden is world renowned in garden design circles. I'll be showing photos of Scotney Castle, Bidgebury Pinetum and Great Dixter gardens next up on my blog posts - see keep checking back :) In the meantime sit back and enjoy these photos :) Click on them to get a full screen photo! Catherine x





8 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh, how dreamy...These look very like photos we took while there last month--LOL! We just thrilled to seeing Sissinghurst, really a dream come true. Happy Days, Catherine ((BIG HUGS))

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hullo!

My Mummy and Daddy were born in Kent and Granny still lives there. Sissinghurst is a nice place!

Come by and visit me if you can. I do love the Bumpkin Bears. Bring them with you. I write my blog in Bear English. You may need them to translate it!

:@D

this is my patch said...

On our last trip to Kent I chose Great Dixter to be the garden to visit. Sissinghurst is next on my list. I love all your photos and the borders are in one word, stunning. I am attempting the purple look in my garden, with a dash of the wrong colour here and there! I love the white border too, but to replicate I feel is more difficult. Thanks for sharing with us, I have really enjoyed the tour around. x

bunzi said...

very pretty. :)

Stardust said...

Hello! You're so very talented! This blog is so cosy and peaceful with all the adorable teddy bears, bunnies and flowers. I love bears, and my partner is nicknamed ' Bear '. =D

Am always yearning for some beautiful garden walk, but it seems impossible for us to travel, so thanks so much for sharing the lovely pictures. Thanks also for dropping by, and I hope that you'll drop by again. =)

Sarah said...

You have some lovely trips Catherine! It's so nice of you to share all the lovely places you visit.

Day out for me next weekend! Yay!

Hugs, Sarah x

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Boo!

Wendster said...

Just stunning! Thanks for sharing. Wish I could tag along for the visit!