Friday 24 October 2008

Featured on Teddybear-news.info

Hi everyone, I'm very excited to tell you that my bears and I have been featured on the great website - Teddybear-news.

Take a peek at my profile

Some of you may recognise bears that you have adopted. Rufaro is featured along with his friends and he is available for adoption.


Welcome to anyone that is new to my Bumpkin Bears blog, if you would like to join my mailing list just send me an email. In the meantime pop along to my website to see all the gorgeous bears looking for a new home.

Have a lovely weekend, Beary hugs, Catherine x

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Wonderful new, Catherine! You must be so proud--and rightly so! This little guy is sooo cute...Happy weekend, my friend ((HUGS))

this is my patch said...

Congratulations Catherine. So very well deserved. Your bears are of such lovely quality. You have such an individual look. I love all the faces on your bears, they are so endearing. x

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

How lovely to be featured, Catherine! Your bears are pure furry cuteness! Cat ^..^