Friday 7 November 2008

Romance is in the air!

** UPDATE - Darcy and Elizabeth have been adopted together so can stay by each other's side**

Well, romance is in the air in the Bumpkin Bears studio this week! I'd love you to meet two sweet teds called
Darcy and Elizabeth. Inspired by Pride and Prejudice these two had such fun in the bear's fancy dress box
as you'll see from their photos. Neither of them would admit it but they both think each other is really
rather special.

Clickhere to see all their photos and stories. Have fun with these friends. If you would like to adopt either Darcy or Elizabeth just drop me an email.

Have a lovely weekend everyone, Hugs, Catherine, Darcy and Elizabeth xxx


5 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh! they are both so sweet! i love the colors! and the collars are too cute!

Tracy said...

OH, Catherine...I think these two are my most favorite...Darcy & Elizabeth! So perfect, and I love the inspiration source! ;o) Elizabeth's pinky-lilac color is so sweet, that lace collar is lovely. And Darcy in his starchy collar. How dear they sit together...ah, I just love a good romance! :o) Happy weekend, my friend ((HUGS))

Lynda (Granny K) said...

They are so beautiful Catherine! Congratulations on creating two such gorgeous bears! Enjoy them while they are still with you! Happy weekend!
Hugs, Lynda and the bears

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

They are so lovely, Catherine. I don't think I would be able to part with them! Have a happy week! ^..^

All Bear by Paula said...

A lovely pair Catherine ... I have a real soft spot for pink bears especially and your little lady looks lovely next to her handsome partner!