Wednesday 25 November 2009

Treasury love

I have just finished a wee little bear made of the plum coloured mohair that I dyed a few weeks ago. I have even given her a little ruffled tutu in antique lace! I hope to take some photos of her soon to share with you all. I have also been busy cutting out and sewing a commission bear, the other end of the spectrum at 20"!

I've been so grateful to appear in two different treasuries recently, so thank you so much to Cyn and Daisyfleur (check out her gorgeous girl's outfits). Here you can see my Friends for Tea - Bunny & her Teacups Print and Bunny & her Cupcakes Gift Tags.



As promised here are the photos I took on a lovely sunny day last Saturday in Antwerp. Amazing weather considering the rain and storms we have had over the last few weeks. I hope you enjoy these photos taken of the newly renovated Train Station, the art nouveau buildings around the zoo and the main shopping street.












I'll be back soon to share my new little bear. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you that celebrate this. Hugs, Catherine x

7 comments:

daisyfleur said...

Thank you for mentioning our store ;o) I can't wait to see your little tutu plum bear x

The Victorian Parlor said...

The pictures are beautiful!!! I can't wait to see the new bear too!

Blessings,

Kim

Abatevintage said...

The pictures are wonderful I love the buildings architecture.


*®*´¯`•.¸¸.♫• Happy Holidays ♫•.¸¸.•´¯`*®*
♥´¨)¸.+´¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.+´♥♥¸.+´
¸.•*´¨)¸.+*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.+´♥ Heidi ♥)

Monica said...

Stunning architecture, Carolyn!
What fun, I also am working on a tutu idea for a sweet ballerina bear!!;)) Can't wait to see that plum mohair!!
Hugs,
Monicax.

Mrs Mac said...

Lovely photo's! Looking forward to greeting the newbie =)

Swift Jan said...

We just dont have lovely buildings like that here in Austalia. They are beautiful!

Head over to my blog for your award!

Tracy said...

Many thanks for the Thanksgiving wishes, Catherine...and thank you for them at my blog today too! :o) Such fun on the Treasury features--Congratulations!Very much looking forward to seeing the new bear addition to the Bumpkin family--plum mohair...mmm... The architecture of Antwerp is dazzling--the downtown areas looks really beautiful! Happy Day, my friend :o) ((HUGS))