Wednesday 24 February 2010

Beauty

After all the snowy scenes I've been sharing I think we are all in need of some flowers and Spring colour! I noticed this morning that the first little buds of my crocuses in the garden are daring to appear! Oh Sweet Spring Time I never thought you would appear! I've started a new panda bear, so better carry on. To keep you going I'm sharing these photos I took of a beautiful bouquet my fiance gave me for Valentine's, I just LOVE ranunculus (except for spelling it!), they are precious how all their petals nestle together. The scent from the cream fuchsias was breath taking.



See you back here soon. Hugs, Catherine x

12 comments:

Southern Bears said...

Beautiful pictures Catherine! Your beautiful, beautiful tags arrived yesterday - thank you!

Pat xx

cassandra2491 said...

These are just gorgeous, my favourite colour too. If you're coming into Spring.... that must mean that I'm coming into.....Autumn and then Winter. Anyway love, love, love your bears also.

Georgianna said...

Oh, I adore ranunculus, too! And the smell of freesias! What wonderful images, Catherine! I do so hope you have a lovely time in London. And Happy Birthday!!! xo – g

Brian's Home Blog said...

Now that really says spring!

Relyn Lawson said...

These images are incredible. And hopeful. Of course, yours always are.

Kyoko said...

Hi Catherine!
What beautiful ranunculus! I initially thought they were peonies :D Look at the colour!
I am also engaged (well, for 2 years now - and planning to get married this year (fingers crossed).)
Hope you have a good week :D
x
Kyoko

Tracy said...

GORGEOUS flowers, and equally gorgeous photos of them, Catherine... There are a delight to my winter-sore eyes. No signs of spring here. We've under a meter of snow...LOL! Hope all is going well with your trip to go home to the UK. :o) Happy Day, my friend ((HUGS))

Orso Bear, Esq said...

I love spring flowers. Mostly I like to look at them, but I must admit, I do enjoy nibbling at them as well.
When will we get to meet this new panda bear? I'm very excited.

Erin said...

Hey Catherine,

thanks for your message - I adore the ranunculus - will have to do some research about using them for my wedding! Hope everything is great with you!

Erin

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, I love ranunculus! So much!! Lovely, lovely images.

this is my patch said...

The colour combination in these flowers is just gorgeous. x

Wendster said...

You are quite the photographer, Catherine! Beautiful!!!