Friday 12 February 2010

Valentine's Thank you Offer!

Hi everyone,
As a way of saying a big Valentine's Thank You to all you lovely folks for your support and encouragement I have a very special offer running in my Etsy store (click here) from Today until Friday 19th Feb. Go along to see the Bumpkin Bears & Friends and if you Buy 1 Print, you can choose 1 Free Print as a Gift from me to you! This means, Buy 2, Get 2 Free, Buy 10, Get 10 Free...! So pop along and I hope you have fun being spoilt, the Bears agree that you all deserve it. So Happy Valentine's!





Also just listed some cute new Cameo Gift Tags of my Sweet Dreams Mouse.


I'l be back soon to show you my latest Bear, he can see, smell and hear, some more sewing and filling and he'll be ready to meet you early next week. Have a lovely weekend, Hugs, Catherine x

13 comments:

Charlotte said...

This is a great offer Catherine! I will tweet about it! And mention it on my blog later.

It's interesting isn't it, the Hidden Eloise thing - must be more so for you I guess, being an artist.

I've realised I'm a bit scared of writing serious posts!!

Love Charlotte
xxx

Tracy said...

Oh, how lovely... and so tempting! ;o) So many lovelies in your shop, Catherine...and I just love those cameo tags! Wishing you & yours the sweetest Valentine Weekend :o) ((BIG HUGS))

Monica said...

The cameo tags are just lovely, and so are all your prints! Very tempting indeed, thanks to you and the Bears!
Monicaxo

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How sweet of you! I love your beautiful prints and all of your precious characters! They make me smile! ♥

icandy... said...

oh my gosh!! how sweet!
oxox
christina

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Those mousie tags shor look cewt!

Can yor laytest Bear talk, too? Or type?

:@}

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Catherine; Your prints are so adorable,,, such a talented lady you are.....

Happy Valentine's

Hugs;
Alaura

Beedeebabee said...

Oh Catherine, what a sweet offer! Your drawings just can't get any cuter! I'll tweet about it on my blog too! xoxo Paulette

Mandy @ Belle and Boo said...

ohhh those tags are gorgeous x

Sandi said...

Your bears and bunnies are just darling. Sandi

Unknown said...

WOW, what a generous sale! You are too kind! I love your work so much. I know I keep saying that, lol! Everything is so my taste! Bunnies and cuteness, what could be better??
Big Hugs,
Amy

Amy C said...

these are all so lovely - the reindeer is just beautiful what a sweet scene.
xox

teddy bears Marin to Venice said...

Tutti i tuoi lavori sono MERAVIGLIOSI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosarita