Wednesday 26 May 2010

mmmm chocolate!

Belgium is known of course for it's chocolate and there is a new chocolate shop just opened up in a previous Royal Palace, used as their holiday retreat, yet right in the city. Amazing painted ceilings and chandeliers were all around and there were the most extraordinary chocolate sculptures, and I wish you had smellivision, mmmm chocolate!





I'm busy working on a special custom party set, creating a vintage style Birthday Bunny with the prettiest dress! I may even share a wee peek before I head off on holiday in a few days time. Hugs, Catherine x

8 comments:

Unknown said...

yummy! those are amazing! i wonder if i can get belgian chocolate here...

Charlotte said...

Wow, that looks amazing.

I wish we had such places over here... Imagine being a chocolate sculptor.

"What do you do?"
"Oh, I sculpt chocolate"

Yes that would be wonderful!
xx

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do wish I had smellivision! Such a beautiful & fun place!
:)
Zuzu

The Victorian Parlor said...

Yummm-chocolate! This looks like an amazing chocolate shop! Can't wait to see your new creations:).

Blessings,

Kim

Lyn said...

Oh yummy I can smell it from here! Here being Australia! My hubby is a chocaholic and loves Beligum chocolate so I showed him your pics - he came very close to dribbling! Not nice. LOL!!
Take care now.
Hugs Lyn x

ginger@bearbits said...

It certainly looks delicious. I'll have a taste, thank you. I'd love to visit all these pretty places. Until I can, reading blogs like yours gives me a little glimpse. Thanks and have a great holiday!

~ginger

Georgianna said...

I think I'd be in big trouble here! What a place!! Have fun in Spain! xo – g

toni said...

Mouthwatering!Oh how lucky you are to have fine chocolate and painted ceilings at your fingertips!