Wednesday 21 July 2010

Christmas in July Sale

We've been away for a long weekend in Luxembourg, it is a beautiful country with wide open views, forests with clear rivers and lots of castles. So as ever I took lots of photos to share with you all over the coming days. In the meantime there's lots of fun to be had over at my Etsy Store. I'm joining in with the Christmas in July SALE that lots of folk are doing over there, not really Christmas, just a fun way of bargain shopping in the Summer.


*****CHRISTMAS IN JULY SALE - BUY any 2 items, Get 1 FREE*****
Here's how the fun works:

* Take a stroll over to HERE
* Order 2 items that would make you happy and place them in your ETSY cart
* MENTION the 3rd item you would like for free in the “Message to seller” box.
* Make sure that the 3rd free item is less than or equal to the least expensive item in your cart.
* Place your order, and I'll send all your delights to you, beautifully presented.
* SALE ends Friday July 31st. Enjoy ♥

Any questions send me an email.. If you would like to help spread the word then feel free to take the button from my side bar advertising the sale to put on your Blog. Back to working on my new mohair Bear, she may even have a little vintage jacket! Hugs, Catherine x

4 comments:

toni said...

Looking foward to seeing some great pictures of clear rivers & castles. SWOON. You lucky duck!

Annie said...

What an adorable blog! Your drawings are magical. Also, I noticed that we love some of the same books. I have a Winnie the Pooh costume and my husband has Tigger. We wear them for grandchildren. We were recently heartbroken when our youngest grandchild told us that "Pooh is for babies." We told her that one never outgrows Pooh.

So, I'm off to your Etsy shop to have a look.

Unknown said...

Gosh I wish it was Christmas - it is so unbelievably hot here at the moment - the concept of 'Christmas in July' just sounds divine .... does the sale come with free snow?

Bumpkin Hill said...

I'm sure I could send you some free snow Rachael ;) x