Friday 13 August 2010

Beautiful Day

Our Summer here has been rather a wash out with chilly temperatures and lots of rain. So when Sunshine was forecast we took a picnic and headed to Knokke Heist on the coast. I love to walk along the edge of the sea as the chilly water laps over my feet! It lapped a bit more than expected when I was trying to get this photo of the water coming in!

Such Beautiful Blue skies and puffy white clouds and apparently there was even a visiting Dolphin, which we only found out about after returning! A Dolphin called Rudolf has been spotted leaping about in the waters where we were apprently, he normally lives in more Tropical waters so I do hope he will be ok and not sure what he's doing here, it's far from Tropcial!
(Dolphin - copyright Het Laatste Nieuws)



I am madly busy and have nearly finished one of my Secret Projects, so your patience will soon be rewarded I promise :) Have a lovely weekend, Catherine x

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Looks lovely Catherine - especially the picture with a bit of grassy dune in it, I always admire your photography.

And cannot wait to hear about the Secret Project. Does it involve a rabbit wearing vintage clothes I remember spotting in a tweet...?!

C
xx

Bumpkin Hill said...

Could possibly be Charlotte, not long to wait ;) I know I'm mean! Catherine x

Georgianna said...

Such beautiful, summery images, Catherine! I'm happy you were able to get to the sea. It is such a restorative. I can be patient for a bit longer to discover your secret projects!! But not for long! Have a glorious summer weekend, dear. xo – g

Vicki Boster said...

Lovely beach photos dear Catherine - any where there is a beach is a wonderful day to be had! We are at our beach home just now and just came in from a wonderful beach walk.

So looking forward to seeing your special project!

Vicki

Pom Pom said...

Lovely photos, Catherine! I'm looking forward to the surprise!

Tracy said...

GORGEOUS day! Be sure to have fun between all those secrets! ;o) Can't wait to see... Happy weekend, my friend ((HUGS))