Monday 15 August 2011

New Beginnings!

Well after a very long time in the making, with the help of my fabulous fiance, I am over the moon to share that my new website is up and running, or should I say hopping considering all the rabbits causing havoc over there!  I would be delighted to welcome you there in the new home for Bumpkin, where you can find my Artist Bears and tempting glimpses at my work, such as Party goods, Embroidery, Art Prints..... as well as finding out a wee bit more about me and my whimsical world!  Apart from my Bears you can still purchase all my items in my ETSY shop. I'd love to know what you think of my website and if you come across any problems along the way.

To add to the fun I have created a Fanpage on Facebook, so if you're on FB too I look forward to catching up over there.  It will keep me busy what with Twitter as well where I have now reached over 750 followers, it's such fun to meet like minded people.

Talking of creating I'm not sure if I'm coming or going at the moment -

* Busy on a custom order for a Baby Shower in Australia, just loving this and can't wait to share photos eventually!

* Stitching a new Embroidery Pattern - can you guess which one from the photo, did you vote for it?


* Giving my studio a make over - new website, new studio is my Motto of the day!

* Designing a new Paper Range - if you love gardens, flowers & bunnies then this will be for you!

So lots to share coming up! Thanks for visiting, looking forward to chatting again soon, Catherine x

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Catherine, Congratulations! You've been quite busy, and everything looks fabulous!

Georgianna said...

Congratulations, Catherine! The new website is fantastic and so much FUN. I loved seeing your adopted bears all together and your new creations. And I will get connected up via FB, too.

Wishing you great success!

Xo

Linda said...

Catherine, This is really exciting! Congrats! Good to hear from you! Great site... wonderful bears!
Blessings, L

Susan said...

Congratulaions! The new website looks amazing! I look forward to seeing more great creations of yours.

Leaff Design said...

Well done Catherine - lots of exciting things happening in the world of Bumpkin Bears! Love the embroidery by the way - beautiful x

Anonymous said...

Beary ;-) cute website...Congrats!!!
Nice embroidery wip... bunny loves embroidery too! :-)

Allison said...

Catherine! Very nice website. I really like the figures at the top for clicking on your blog, about, etc. Very cute. Looks great. Congratulations and best wishes!

Sarah Medina said...

Wow, I love it Cath, its so pretty and cute and totally feels like "you". Congratulations!! XX

Tracy said...

The new site looks AMAZING! It is sooo pretty, and I think it really reflect what you're doing and where your business is at right now so well. May your success continue, my friend :o) ((HUGS))

Monica said...

WOW!!! Your new website is super! I wish you much success with it!!!
Big hugs,
Monica xoxo

Katy Cameron said...

Well I'm glad it's the rabbits running rampant for a change, it's always the bears that get the blame ;o)

June said...

I LOVE it Catherine! It is beautiful! Perfect website for all your artwork. Congratulations!!!!
It sounds like you have been hopping like a rabbit as well with all you've had to do.
sending hugs from here...

victorian parlor II said...

Love the new website:)!

Blessings,

Kim