Thursday 17 November 2011

New Buttons & Magnets

I'm excited to finally share a whole new range of Pinback Buttons (also known as Badges) & Magnets.  I have created really sweet illustrated display cards for them and the bags they will arrive in will have a sweet To and From label on the back, making them perfect for gift giving.  They'd love to hop into a Stocking this Christmas or would be perfect for sending in the post.

I only have a limited stock of each design.  You can see them all in my Etsy Shop.  See you back soon, Catherine x















4 comments:

Tracy said...

SUPER-SWEET...these are just adorable, Catherine! And love the paper mounts you have for them too--great display :o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS))

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Catherine,

Your designs are just magical and are of superior skill and talent. THANK YOU for coming to visit me. I too am an illustrator, but my specialty is RATS! Teeheeee....go figure! I am barely getting started on selling my work, but certainly, I am not sure how to SELL my rat characters; who wants to buy anything with rats? Your teddys and bunnies are just darling. Wishing you peace and love out there in BELGIUM! Anita

Vicki Boster said...

Oh oh oh- Catherine! These are so cute!! You just continue to add the most adorable items to your lineup-- these are just the most perfect stocking stuffers! So so cute! I'd love to take a peek into your sketchbook!
Vicki

Sarah Medina said...

I love your buttons! You are so clever, really! XX