Tuesday 22 November 2011

Pretty in Pink Gift Guide

This Gift Guide is for all those little girls that when asked what their favourite colour is, they answer pink!  My niece does this and watching many of the little girls in my family they always light up when they wear a pretty dress with matching shoes and always feel very proud when they have a bracelet on or a pretty Badge/Pinback Button.  I have designed some sweet "Best Outfits" Gift Sets that would be a real treat as presents for their little friends or popped in a stocking and at less than 3.50 euros they will not last long (I only have a limited stock of my Buttons & Magnets before Christmas).

"Best Outfits" Gift Sets - Rose Bunny or Primrose Bunny - A Pinback Button on chintz or polka dot display cards & set of 6 scalloped Stickers to put on Cards to friends or to decorate their Notebooks.




When I illustrated these Pinback Buttons I imagined them pinned to little outfits, so here is a selection of the sweetest designs I found on Etsy, all British Hand Made.  How about making up a gift of an outfit with a pretty Bumpkin Button?


From top left across each row:

Make their room a haven of happiness & full of the pretty colours & animals that will inspire their imagination (this counts for anyone that is still young at heart!)


From top left across each row:
Many available as Prints, Cards & Party delights!


I hope you've enjoyed todays Gift Guide, in a few days will be a new one - what will it be?
Thanks for visiting.
Hugs, Catherine




6 comments:

Georgianna said...

Hi Catherine! I'm loving all your gift guides this week – my you've been busy and such wonderful creations! All your hard work is paying off and you'll make lots of little ones happy this season. :)

Have a lovely week!

xo – g

sarah-jane down the lane said...

So sweet - the only way forward is pink! Your illustrations are really lovely,

Sarah x

FairyCastleFarm said...

Stunning and so creative :O)

...Nina Nixon... said...

That is truly wonderful and I know my two girls would 'oooohhhh' and 'aahhhhh' if they spied this page.

Such gorgeous pinkness all round.

Nina x

Alice said...

Hi there! What a lovely place to find! and thank you so much for featuring my sweet treat cupcake bag ;-)

Heather - Chickabug said...

I just love the 'dream balloon' bunny! When I was little, I had two stuffed bunnies that wore little dresses just like that. Your drawing brings back such good memories!