Saturday 2 June 2012

Jubileetastic!

Gosh how I wish I was back home in England this weekend to be part of all the Jubilee excitement.  Instead I am planning a cup of tea, flying my Granny's Union Jack flag in the living and watching it all sail by on the BBC.  I'll be thinking of you all in your celebrations.... woohooo party time!

If you'd like to get in the Jubilee spirit do check out Kirstie Allsop's Handmade Britain Facebook Album, I am thrilled to have a range of my items featured, can you spot them?

If you'd like a way to commemorate the occasion and pop into your photo albums alongside your photos of the weekend then here are some of my Cards that would love to join you -




If you're going to be making a Victoria Sponge or this other fabulous red, white and blue cake then how about topping it off with some cute bunting - in my Shop as a PDF so I'll send it straight off to your email ready for you to have fun printing and making in time for the celebrations.



I'm also thrilled to say I am only 1 sale away from reaching 800 in my Etsy Shop and reached over 400 fans on Facebook, thanks to you all for your support, it means the world.
Coming soon some BIG news of the most fabulous Party feature!
Catherine
x

3 comments:

Sandi said...

enjoy your celebrations, hugs

K @ Aurora Blythe said...

Loveliness! Absolute, complete, and total loveliness. I especially love the handstitched birdie.

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

so sweet!