Sunday 24 March 2013

Bringing Spring indoors

This morning I woke up to a white world... again! I've lost count of how many times it has snowed, my daffodils are putting on brave faces and doing their best to stand up against Jack Frost!  I'm keeping my feathered friends stocked up on food, I've got Great Tits nesting in a bird house, Black Birds in a cosy shrub, little adorable Blue Tits building a home somewhere nearby I'm sure... so I'm doing my best to look after them, after all they give me so much pleasure it's the least I can do.



I feel like bringing Spring into my life at least indoors!  I've been rescuing Daffodils and mini blue Scillas to enjoy in my studio.


Then designed this new Illustration, inspiration hit rather close to Easter but who am I to refuse these friends so had to bring them to life!  So you can all enjoy them as well they are available as Printables, sent direct to your email as pdf files to have fun printing and creating.  There is a whole range or you can find the Happy Easter Banner, Easter Bunny Personalised Sign, Cupcake Wrappers & Cupcake Toppers available individually with very special prices for you all from www.bumpkin.etsy.com




Busy with lots of other illustration projects I hope to be able to share with you soon.
Hugs
Catherine
x








3 comments:

donna said...

Hi Catherine. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. Your bears and friends are so sweet. I am so happy to follow your blog.
Hugs
donna

Relyn Lawson said...

It is such a see-saw weather this year, isn't it?

Muffin Recipes said...

Grreat share