I have been busily working on a showcase piece for Module 1 of the Art & Business of Surface Pattern Design Course that I've been taking. I'll let you know when the showcase is live and you can see all the wonderful work everyone has created, it's been a very inspiring course so far. I'll be studying Module 2 in a few months time. I still have a few weeks to finish and will share some of my progress when I get a moment!
Out photographing pattern, shadows can be amazing!
In the meantime I have been working on new project ideas. You enjoy my Embroidery Patterns so much I have some questions for all of you stitchers & wanna be stitchers out there:
1. Would you fancy my Embroidery Patterns pre-printed on fabric so you did not need to transfer them?
2. Would you like them as a kit complete with thread or just fabric?
3. Do you prefer them as a PDF file sent to your email, as I now do it.
4. What would you most like to do with your embroidery (you can choose more than 1!)-
* stitch framed images (in a frame or a hoop?)
* make a cushion
* make small decorations (esp. at Christmas)
* embroider a needle case
* Any other ideas you fancy?
I really appreciate your thoughts, it's so important to me that I create items you will fall head over heels in love with.
I'm off to the UK to visit family from July 3rd-23rd (I will have my laptop with me so can work on personalised orders, answer queries, send pdf patterns, but I will not be able to Print any items from my Etsy Shop until I get back). I'll be taking lots of photos of course to share with you.
Feel free to email me with any questions or just to say hi, I love to chat!