Wednesday 20 November 2013

Magic exists.. if you look hard enough







The weather is turning, I can feel Winter's chilly breath but still when the Sun was shining I wrapped up warm and went out to explore.  There I was trampling over the ground as I looked down and noticed the amazing star shaped moss right there under my feet. I am sure most people would never ever look but I'm glad I did.  Look at the tiny magical world I discovered with miniature Toadstools and Snails!  

Apart from these tiny adventures I have been working in my studio from dawn to dusk packing Christmas orders from my Etsy Shop and painting more Wooden Heart Decorations (ready to share in the next day or so, see my Facebook page).  I have loved painting them and imagining them hanging in your homes as part of your Christmas traditions.  

Catherine
x

P.S 
Here below are the last Airmail Postal Dates for getting your Bumpkin parcels to arrive in time for Christmas. As I print and make everything myself please don't leave too late. 

 Australia: 4 Dec
E.Europe/Canada: 9 Dec
UK/USA/W.Europe: 13 Dec



No comments: