Wednesday, 19 March 2014

New life & new patterns

We have had the most wonderfully warm sunny days lately, a real treat for the soul and the garden!  It finally feels that Spring has sprung here in my garden with Blue Tits nesting, Butterflies waking and I even saw this wee little Lamb enter the world and take its first wobbly steps in the field backing onto my garden!



I am busily working on a new website design and drawings for a Picture Book but today I have finished stitching a new Embroidery Pattern.  I find Embroidery so relaxing, I even managed to stitch some sat outside in the sunshine listening to the birds singing.




The Giraffe Ride is now available for instant download as a PDF file in my Etsy Shop

Created from my Watercolor Painting, available as a Print here

Hugs,
Catherine
x






2 comments:

Lewis N. Clark said...

I'm not sure if I love my new background design or not. It was fun to make, with the boys handing over their treasures with strict instructions NOT TO GLUE THEM TO ANYTHING! I guess I love it but it's a good example of how NOT to design a website.website design westchester ny

usman khatri said...

I think the new design shows off my photos even better than ever and they are displayed much larger than in my old design.website design westchester ny