Thursday, 22 May 2014

I've moved to a New Home in The Country

After a long time of dreaming, designing and a serious amount of hard work and head scratching I have created a new Home for you and all my animals I sew and draw.  We have all packed our bags and headed off to our new Home in The Country - Bumpkin Hill.




You are all welcome. Let's daydream together under the shade of the Old Oak Tree - www.bumpkinhill.com

You can find me from now on at my new Blog (with all my previous posts too)


See you soon,
Catherine
x

4 comments:

Samuel Nilson said...

I checked your new site but i want to ask- do you miss your old "home" and do you visit it sometimes?

Christie Parker said...

Hi,
This is an excellent post and very insightful.You have done really very good site. Great work, great site.Your site offers valuable information and good looking.I am very impressed to watch your site.I hope that you can improve. Success you will wait the next day.
3d wall panels
glass mosaic tiles
glass tiles
glass and stone tile
Interior wall panels
3D wall decor
Stone glass mosaic
kitchen tile backsplashes



Edith Turrill said...

I want to make a new blog, but I don't know what I have to do with the old one, I don't want to delete it. Could you give my some advices?

aryh884 aryh884 said...

台中徵信社價格,出軌,工商徵信,外遇,財務公司
徵信協會 ,合法徵信社,免費法律諮詢,外遇徵兆
台中徵信社,免費諮詢律師,法律諮詢,徵信,徵信社,抓姦,徵信公司,徵信社工作
心理醫生,捉姦,新竹徵信社,徵信社收費,花蓮徵信社
高雄徵信社,基隆徵信社,捉猴,尋人徵信社,女人徵信社,合法徵信社,外遇徵兆,外遇蒐證
外遇搜證,徵信社推薦,尋人啟事,徵信社工作,台中徵信社,女人徵信社
蒐證,女人徵信,桃園徵信社,婚外情
徵信社工作,財產徵信,第三者,尋人查址
彰化徵信社,台中徵信,免費法律諮詢,雲林徵信社工作,出軌
合法徵信社,法律諮詢,免費法律諮詢,律師,婚姻挽回,徵信社價格
台中徵信公司,通姦,離婚,婚姻
外遇解析,女人徵信社,外遇抓姦,法律諮詢服務,