Wednesday 16 January 2008

5 things about me ..

I was tagged back in December by Linda and Kim so finally I've got round to adding this list of 5 things that people in cyberspace probably don't know about me -

1. I love donkeys, I used to visit a donkey every day (that I named Dinkey) that was in a field down the country lane where my Granny lived.

2. I love vintage children's books, especially the illustrations.

3. I'm afraid of heights, but had no fear at all going hot air ballooning a few years ago. But I was terrified climbing up Ayers Rock in Australia when I was backpacking round Australia afer graduating from uni!

4. I adore the old fashioned English roses from David Austin.



5. I used to have my own horse called Skelm, which means "Little Rascal" in Afrikaans, funny that this wonderful chap came into my life because I have a love of South Africa, as my Mum grew up there as a child.




so there you go, a few things about me!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Such fun to read your list! I'm afraid of heights too...Not sure I'd be brave enough to go up in a hot air balloon. I'm lucky I can manage airplane travel! I love David Austin roses too...heavenly! Happy Day ((HUGS))

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

It's great to learn a bit more about you! :)