Monday 24 March 2008

Dreaming of a White... Easter!


Well, I hope you are all having a nice Easter Break. I bought some chocolate Easter friends for my fiance (I can't eat chocolate right now due to health probs!), I thought they were too cute to eat so I took a quick photo before they disappeared for good!! mmmm Belgian chocolate is too yummy! Yesterday morning was beautifully sunny so I got out in the garden to do some Spring pruning, then last night what did we have .... Snow!!




It had mostly melted away this morning but I got a few photos. The plum blossom seems to have survived, a few years ago we inherited a few smallish Plum trees from an allotment. I wasn't sure they would survive being moved, but last Summer we had juicy plums :) I love watching plants grow, love to take cuttings and grow from seed. I've got some cuttings in my cold frame and some seem to have survived through the winter, so can't wait to see them grow on in the Summer in the garden. Will be starting a new bear next week, so will be back soon. Hugs, Catherine x

6 comments:

Wendster said...

I will eat some chocolate for you.

But I won't eat any cookies or cakes, because I cannot eat flour.

I have added you to my blog roll!

Wendy in Southern California

Ginie-Lee said...

Oh those chocolate bunnies look delicious , I'm sorry you are unable to eat any.......
We also had snow over here in the UK , not really what you expect at Easter but beautiful all the same!
Hugs Ginie-Lee

Sarah said...

Yes we had snow too! Strange strange weather! Those easter treats looks yummy, but I think I overdid the chocolate a bit, so even if they hadn't been eaten already, I think I would have to pass on them!

Hugs, Sarah x

Unknown said...

Happy Easter - no snow here - sunny but cold ;-)

Joanna said...

happy easter, we wished it snowed.

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Hi Catherine, My poor tulip bulbs are hopefully still hiding. The snow is not melting very quickly over here in Ontario.

Hope you can enjoy a bit of chocolate soon! Karen