Friday 28 August 2009

So many goodies!

I have so many new items to show you I am not too sure where to start! Firstly my latest bear has come to life in mohair, his name is Jaunty. Jaunty is a very dashing bear with beautiful lemony golden Mohair, this is a special colour and is the Rolls Royce of Schulte mohair! It has the most gorgeous wave to it and is heavenly to hug. Jaunty is a real character that loves to visit antique auctions. All the other bears know him in the antique world with his splendid jaunty bows! He is always on the look out for unique items to decorate his tree home with. He would love to share this passion with his new family and help to decorate your home, he would certainly bring lots of sunshine into your life. Not only would his charming smiley face brighten up your day but his lovely mix of colours will always make you smile even on the greyest of days. He is available for adoption from my website.



I have a new set of Prints and Notecards featuring Pickles the Bear which I will be gradually listing in my Etsy store over the weekend. Each one has a sweet moral typed on them, Be Good (featuring Pickles hiding the chocolate covered spoon behind his back!), Be Brave (featuring Pickles feeling a little nervous of a wee mouse!) and finally of course Be Happy (featuring Pickles dancing through the grass as we all should do), nice mottos for us to follow in our lives, whether bear or human! (click on photos for larger views)




So keep an eye out for when they are in my store, right now I need to take a break from the screen. We've had builders here banging on our roof since 7 am all day and my head is ready to explode! But I'll be back soon to list these prints and cards, hope you enjoy them. Have a lovely weekend, Hugs, Catherine x

7 comments:

Lyn said...

Love the new cards Catherine - may just think about giving myself a treat as I think I deserve one:o)) Another lovely bear too in a very nice colour - very Spring like - well for me it is but not for you guys!
Take care and have a good weekend. Hugs Lyn x

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, your work is just wonderful. I am so glad you found your way to me so that I could find you. Your innocent, sweet work makes me feel better just by looking at it.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Jaunty is perfectly named! Hope your tradesman have nearly finished.

The Victorian Parlor said...

I love Jaunty! His sweet face reminds me of Hamish! You never cease to amaze me with your talent to bring a bear to life with such personality!

Blessings,

Kim

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are all so sweet! I love your whimsical characters!

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Catherine! I'm so glad you popped into my blog for a little visit! Thank you for your sweet comment. :o) Your bears, both furry and illustrated are sooooo way adorable!!! Your very talented and your blog is just lovely. I'll visit again and again! Hugs, Paulette :o)

Amy C said...

oh my word so so adorably cute.
Your blog and work is really lovely.