Sunday 17 January 2010

Off line for a moment

Hi everyone, just a quick note to say that I am currently transferring my website to a new hosting company and having a few hic-cups, so the site is off line and I can at the moment not receive any emails, so sorry if you are trying to contact me. You can always leave a message here and I'll get in touch. Today I have been sewing a new Bear in a lovely wavy Schulte mohair, with Phoebe all curled up on this rainy winter day. Catherine x
Tuesday 19th-Update - finally my website and email is back again. I have not been able to receive any emails over the last few days so please do re-send any. x New Bear can see, smell and now just the ears to sew on! Come back soon to meet him!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Aha! Thought thats what is going on! I'm still trying to decide how I want my site to look! Looking forward to seeing your new site. Hope the hiccups get ironed out soon!

Hugs, Sarah x

Bumpkin Hill said...

Thanks Sarah, I hope so too. At the moment it will not be a new design, still working on that look. This was just changing my hosting company :(

Tracy said...

Hi, Catherine! Glad you're back on! Always a bit nerve-wracking with such things... Love the banner here for Valentine's Day... and nothing like a sleeping kitty to warm the heart! Happy Day, my friend :o) ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet kitty =^.^=