Saturday 22 May 2010

What's all the commotion about?!

It was a crazy day out in the garden, a strange ghostly shape had been spotted swooping around the lawn!!

"What is it, OH I can't look!"

"Don't be such a scaredy cat!"

"Who you calling a Scaredy cat, uhhh did I hear someone say a g-g-g host?!"


"Baaa-aaaa humbug there's no such thing as ghosts.... is there?"

"It's only me"!
"Why are you chasing after a ghost?"
"You daft lot, it's not a ghost, it's just THE most perfect liner for my new top of the range, luxury, Nest!"

It seemed though that with a beak full of twigs that capturing this was just too tough!

Although she did think all her efforts had been worthwhile just to see the look on all their faces!
Back soon, Hugs, Catherine x

10 comments:

Kellie said...

What a cute story and Baby Blue is just as cute! Such wonderful work! :)

Valerie said...

sucha fun story... for the animals. eh i see a sheep?

Charlotte said...

This is brilliant and I LOVE the photography.

The scary ghost thing reminds me of a time years ago when my parents had a new spaniel puppy, Monty. One day, when they had only had him about a week, a terrified howling came from the next room - they rushed through to see what on earth was going on, and there was Monty struck with terror by the way a single sock was hanging on a radiator and making a funny shadow!!

Love Charlotte
xxx

Bumpkin Hill said...

oh that's so funny Charlotte!! So glad you've all enjoyed this antics in my garden, Catherine x

Julie Ann said...

How sweet!! :) I loved the story!!

Mandy @ Belle and Boo said...

such a cute post x

Cheryl @ Bingle Bears said...

Wonderful!!!

The Blackwood Cottage said...

So funny, my dogs are scared to death of plastic bags and window sheers blowing in the wind. They are scared of doors shutting from the draft too, they do believe in spooks! I love your blog and your bears, I am going to follow you! Thank you so much for stopping by The Blackwood Cottage today, have a great one!
Machelle

The Dutchess said...

So funny and cute..great pictures:))

Jule said...

I love this little story, especially the part of the cat and the sheep :)