Wednesday 16 February 2011

Time for Tea!

Just quickly hopping by to let you all know that my 2nd Bumpkin Embroidery Pattern is finished and enjoying making friends in my Etsy Store. So if you fancy inviting Bunny & Her Teapot into your home for Afternoon Tea I am sure she would be very well behaved, as long as she gets a wee bit of cake to go with the Tea!!




I have been overwhelmed by the response to my Embroidery Patterns, recently being featured on the fabulous "Feeling Stitchy" Blog. You can now choose between Bunny & Her Teacups and Bunny & Her Teapot, or if you just can't separate them then they are available as a special set of 2 patterns. They seem to be hopping rather rapidly out of my Store to their new homes, not even getting a glimpse of their cottontails! So if you go along to visit them and they are not there, then I will be popping them back as soon as I see they are missing ;)

I really can't say a big enough Thank You to all my lovely followers here for your encouragement and support, the Bumpkin Friends and I recently reached 300 Sales at Etsy. See you back soon with lots to share, Catherine x

13 comments:

Pameladawn said...

The new pattern is so cute! Can not wait to get my pair!

freaked out 'n small said...

The patterns are adorable! And congrats on your 300th sale!!!

Monica said...

So happy for you, dear Catherine! Well deserved success, your goodies are beautiful!
Monica xo

Tracy said...

Oh, this is sooo sweet, Catherine--just LOVE these new designs! Congratulations on your great success--well done, my friend! Hope you're taking time to celebrate. ;o) Happy Day ((HUGS))

toni said...

So good to see the embroidery going great guns! Congrats on your 300th etsy sale-it's 'cos your creations are so darn cute! x

Helen said...

Hi Catherine - so pleased it's going well - and very well-deserved, your patterns are so beautiful. I see it was the lovely Jo (aka Mrs Lacer) who mentioned you on Feeling Stitchy - watch out for her tutorial in the Bustle & Sew magazine this month! Love the latest pattern - my daughter might be receiving another cushion as a pair to the first! Helen xx

Charlotte said...

Lovely Catherine, and congratulations on the 300 sales ! Will email tomorrow xxx

Miss Hillbilly said...

Please keep making patterns. Your work is adorable!!!

Pom Pom said...

So sweet! Well, no wonder! YOU are a breath of happy air!

Vicki Boster said...

Catherine-
These embroidery patterns are precious - I must consider them for later for my little granddaughter!

Your etsy shop is doing so well - it is a beautifulplace to visit and your sales are doing so great. Your hard work shows and I am so very happy for your well deserved success!

Hugs,
Vicki

ps - so sorry it has been a while since my laast visit - you know this is a very busy time for me right now. I have hardly crawled out of the Sacred Yarn room~~

Sarah said...

So pretty Catherine.

Congrats on the sales!

Hugs, Sarah x

Sherry said...

I am so happy that you left a comment on my blog so that I could come back and visit you. I love your embroidery patterns. Your designs are just the kind I like. I wish you continued success.

KingdomKards said...

Love your designs! I just couldn't help myself I had to tweet this and put it on my facebook page! Blessings to you!