Tuesday 19 April 2011

In progress...

It's just like Summer here, I do hope you are having nice weather where you are too. It just didn't seem right to be working indoors so I took my latest project out to my garden bench, to enjoy the sun, watching the birds amongst the blossom in my Plum trees and smelling the heavenly scent of my Choisya that has bloomed very early this year. Here is a sneak preview of my next upcoming embroidery pattern that will make a lovely set with my other Bunny & Teapot & Teacups patterns in my Etsy Shop.






Thanks for visiting, looking forward to seeing you again soon, Catherine x

9 comments:

C'est moi Claudette said...

Oh I hope your enjoying the sunshine. It's still cold here, but... the sun is out and that's where I'm going.
Happy Weed.
Love Claudette
xoxoxox

my cup of tea said...

Love the new piece you are working on! Waiting on spring here!
~Donna~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful springy photos!
Lovely embroidery pattern, I will be stalking your Etsy Shop ... LOL!

this is my patch said...

The weather continues to be glorious here too. Gorgeous garden shots. A Choisya and Plum Tree are two plant specimens I may have to add to my garden in the near future! x

Tracy said...

Enjoy the taste of summer, Catherine! Spring has really arrived here and we're outdoors as much as we can be now! LOVE your new stitchery. :o) Happy Easter ((HUGS))

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Beautiful Catherine!
Best wishes for a lovely Easter..
Susan x

Jenna said...

Hi Catherine! I love the new embroidery,you come up with the sweetest ideas :o) I hope your having a beautiful week! I want to wish you and your family a wonderful Easter! Hugs, Jennifer

Carrie said...

cute little birdie! Love the pattern, so sweet!

Vicki Boster said...

Catherine - You have captured some gorgeous spring images - absolutely LOVE the photo with the bird!

Keep enjoying that beautiful spring weather - haven't we waited forever for spring to finally get here?!!!

Vicki