Saturday 17 March 2012

Happy St Patrick's Day

I hope you are enjoying a merry and luck filled St Patrick's Day!  Some of you may not know that my Grandfather (on my Mum's side) was Irish, sadly I never got to meet him as he lost his life very bravely in the Second World War.  But I have always been very proud of him and being part Irish (in fact I'm quarter Irish, quarter Scottish and half English!) so on this special day I send you this old Irish Blessing:


May you always have 
walls for the winds,
a roof for the rain,
tea beside the fire,
laughter to cheer you,
those you love near you
and all your heart might desire.

This Bumpkin Bunny does love to hunt for four leaved clovers!  


Lots of exciting news coming up here at Bumpkin HQ, including a very special party that I worked on for an Events company in Australia.  So do fly on by again soon.  Irish Hugs, Catherine x

1 comment:

Tracy said...

LOVELY spring sweet, Catherine... And I've always liked that Irish blessing. St. Pat's Day is very easy for us to remember as it's our wedding anniversary too. ;o) Happy Days ((HUGS))