Monday 4 June 2012

If you go down to the woods today...

I'm so excited to share that my hand illustrated Teddy Bear Picnic Party items have been featured on Hostess with the Mostess.  A few months back I was contacted again by the super talented Kiss Me Kate Events in Australia, they were going to be creating desserts & styling a birthday party for a clients little 2 year old boy and asked me to create the paper goods for it.  Oh it was so much fun to work on, adding little gingham touches and Teddies balancing on their Toadstools.  Just look at these photos, Kiss Me Kate transformed the event into pure magic!









Here is an example of my Invitation & Gift Tags

All items also available in pink!

Thank you to Hostess with a Mostess for the feature & Kiss Me Kate for asking me to work with them again, did you see this Baby Shower that I designed for last year?
See you in the woods!
Catherine
x







10 comments:

Tracy said...

VERY fun, Catherine...and wonderful to see the great display with your products--well done! :o) We're just back from our trip the US. Lovely to catch up here with you. ((HUGS))

Buttons the Bear said...

How absolutely adorable, truly a teddy bears picnic come to life! Your products are wonderful!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

on my goodness this is incredibly sweet!!

Susan said...

These pictures are beautiful!! The baby shower cards you designed are super cute as well.

Georgianna said...

Hi Catherine,

Congratulations – that's super!

And this collection is adorable. Perfect for this time of year with the gingham and toadstools. I love it!

(D is back now. He said it was sunny in Antwerp this am but rain on the way. Not too sunny here, either!)

Heather said...

You did amazing work with those adorable paper goods. I'm sure that was a party to remember.

Artist said...

How adorable!

Carrie said...

Ohmigosh!!! That is amazing! There is so much to look at... will have to go back and study it all :)

BeccaMarie said...

Wow. Just wow. I am very very impressed! Reading through your party decorating posts makes me excited for my little boy's birthday coming up!

BeccaMarie said...

Wow. Just wow. I am very very impressed! Reading through your party decorating posts makes me excited for my little boy's birthday coming up!