Wednesday 26 December 2012

Spring time at Christmas!

One day late, so I'll say Happy Boxing Day and a belated very Merry Christmas!  Did you all have a good day? I got some new Embroidery supplies, a lovely small hoop for my next pattern! My sweet cat, Phoebe has been keeping me company whilst cooking for Christmas!


For the first time in weeks it is sunny today and not raining!  It has been so mild, but gloomy and wet, seems like the perfect weather for Spring flowers!! I just noticed this brave little primrose in full bloom, Sweet Williams still going and a Rose bud all tightly closed as if waiting for the Summer!


I was planning on taking festive photos in Gent the other day but it was POURING with rain that we just sheltered under the umbrella swimming in and out of the shops!  I do hope none of you are affected by the flooding in the UK at the moment?  

I have just finished a new illustrated range including Party items, so if you love Horses, Unicorns and Fun Fairs then drop back soon, it will be a happy way to welcome the New Year!

Hugs,
Catherine
x



6 comments:

tlcukjourney said...

I saw that you're a Children's illustrator! How very cool is that? I've written children's books but I can't draw for anything! So I only have the words!
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas, and wishing you a fantastic New Year!
Tammy

Tracy said...

So lovely to see sweet Phoebe! And all these blooms are a treat to see as we are blanketed with a LOT of snow here! Hoping you & yours are having a sweet holiday, Catherine. It's been a LOT of feasting here. After much festivity and making ready, it's relax time now... aaahh... Happy Days, my friend ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, Catherine! So nice to see colorful blooms and birds. :)
Hugs from the snowy mountains,
~ Zuzu

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

Hope you've had a wonderful Christmas!! I wish you have a Happy New Year!! Hugs

...Nina Nixon... said...

Happy 'belated' Christmas Catherine and warm wishes for the new year.

Nina x

Wendster said...

Merry Christmas Catherine and Happy New Year!!! and a little head scritch for your sweet cat. xoxox