Wednesday 22 May 2013

Pattern Time

We've been having almost wintery weather again here with lots of rather gloomy rainy days.  But these kind of days are great to sit quietly stitching a new Embroidery design.  I don't know why but I always feel more like stitching and knitting when it's wet and cold outside!

Anyway, forget the rain, let's dream of Summer days with the flower beds full of the most beautiful cottage garden flowers and a welcome visitor complete with her own basket!  This Pattern, as they all are, is created from my Illustration and was chosen as the favourite for a Pattern on my Facebook page.


The 5 page Pattern comes complete with all you need to know including how to easily transfer, clear stitch and thread guide and of course the outline drawing.  She is created with straight forward stitches including a lot of back stitch which I always find relaxing to do.

Over the Garden Gate Art Print & Stationery including Gift Tags, Invitations, 
Notecards, Badges & Magnets.. Click here to see them.

Foxgloves, Bluebells, Poppies.. oh my!

This Pattern is available in the embroidery section of my Etsy Shop.  Etsy has done a wonderful improvement so that now you don't even need to wait for me to send your Pattern via email.  You can instantly download it from Etsy after purchase!

This week has been all about Patterns.  I  have been taking the first steps into Pattern layouts on my Art & Business of Surface Pattern Design Course.  This may even have the making of a fabric design one day!  I certainly would love to create fabric.


Hugs, 
Catherine
x



1 comment:

forgetmenotsblue said...

What beautiful bunnies so lovely and so neat! There really sweet :)