Friday 19 October 2007

British Bear Artist Awards - Nominated!!




Yipeee, I've just had some wonderful news that one of my Bumpkin Bears has been nominated for the British Bear Artist Awards 2007. This is the first time that I entered this prestigious competition and I am delighted that Leo has been nominated amongst all the other amazing entries. Final judging will take place in the UK at the British Bear Fair in Hove on December 9th, so wish him luck on this exciting journey, he's a little nervous!

Leo likes to think that he is a bear with all the bravery and growl of a majestic lion! However in all honesty if you said "BOO!" he'd be the first to jump straight into your arms for safety!!

By the way if anyone wants to keep up to date with new Bumpkin Bears and special offers then send me an email or go to my website to join my mailing list.

Have a great weekend, Beary Hugs, Catherine x

5 comments:

Honeythorpe said...

Yay Catherine! I am thrilled for you (and Leo!) Well done for getting up the gumption to enter - and good luck for December.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your bears are so gorgeous. And thank you for you kind comment.

Carol said...

Catherine, thank you popping in to see me.....and congratualtions on your award, well done.
x x

Anonymous said...

WOW!! congratulations! Your bears are exquisite!

All Bear by Paula said...

Congratulations Catherine! Good luck for the final!