Sunday 2 March 2008

Easter friends!



With Spring arriving I felt inspired to create a little miniature set of easter friends so here's Sprite and Chirpie!

Sprite bear measures a tiny 3.5" and Chirpie is only 1.5"! Chirpie chick is needlefelted.

Sprite loves to go on adventures into the wild, otherwise known as the garden! Chirpie and Sprite are such close friends, that where one goes the other is never far behind! With Spring arriving you can often catch a glimpse of them riding along underneath the daffodils!

They are available from my website - take a peek - www.bumpkinbears.com
I'll be back to write more in the week, it was my birthday on Thursday so I'll add some photos soon. Hugs, Catherine

8 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Catherine...Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm happy you like the bunny. Thank-you so much for your kind words. Your bears are wonderful and your little chick is sweet. It is so amazing to talk to someone from another country...will visit you again.

Take care.
Nancy

Lisa said...

Hi Catherine...I came over from the flickr Easter Parade to tell you how cute your entry is and now Im blown away by how beautiful your blog is....Wow, a feast for the eyes......

See you at the Easter Parade!

Amanda said...

Wow, just lovely and the weird thing is I've just used a similar paper egg to do a design too. Great minds think alike! The ones I have had a yellow surround. Just stunning.

Willow said...

Happy Birthday to you!

And I think that Chirpie is the cutest chick around!

Tracy said...

Hi, Catherine! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! :o) I just love Sprite and Chirpie...that's one great chick! ;o) ((HUGS))

vivian said...

hello! followed you here from the easter parade! love your little bear! how sweet it is! I do miniatures too its an obsession! I think I'm gonna start a little lamb tonight to add to the parade!
check out my blog when you get a chance!!
love yours and will return!
vivian

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Oh my goodness, that's precious!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine, thanks for stopping by my blog :) I see you have an eye for colour too.
These are gorgeous!