Friday 21 March 2008

Snow and Blossom!


I noticed yesterday that the white blossom has started to appear on my plum trees and then today we've got SNOW! It's going to be a very soggy cold Easter weekend so not much fun for the Easter bunny to go and hide all the eggs! I've got a wild bunny that visits my garden, I'll try to get a photo of him to post soon. It's been a busy week, Milo my blue bear will be heading off to his new Mummy in the States, wonderful that he will also be joining some other Bumpkin Bears, a Bumpkin reunion!

I want to wish you all a really Happy Easter, I found this hilarious photo of a bunny and thought I'd add a few extras in photoshop! Chat again soon, Easter Hugs, Catherine x

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Ahhh, that takes me back to the rabbits I used to have! Rabbits and guinea pigs have the weirdest yawns!

"Who ate all the chocolate?" Ummm, I think it was me.......

Hugs, Sarah x

P.s. Happy Easter to you too.

Babs (Beetle) said...

Love that rabbit photo! Lovely bears too. :O)

Tracy said...

Such a fun photo! I think we all have eaten all the chocolate! LOL ;o) Happy Easter, my friend ((HUGS))

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

What a great picture. Your creations are marvelous. Thank you for commenting on my blog and have a blessed Easter.

Wendster said...

Hey! I love that blue bear ... the ruff is perfect. And what weather you are having, wow! Rain, then snow ... at least if the snow STAYS you will easily be able to find the eggs you hide. They'll be right there in the house, where it's warm. ha.
I thought the chocolate thought was funny ... I know I ate a chocolate egg this morning. Mmmmm.
Happy Easter! Enjoy the goodies.
Wendy

Ginie-Lee said...

Love the photo , she reminds of Thumper a rabbit I used to have.
Have a lovely Easter ,
Hugs Ginie-Lee x

Karen ~ Cider Antiques said...

Hi, What a great image! I think that bunny could even keep my dog in check. Love your blog, I will go read some more : ). Karen