Monday 30 November 2009

England here I come!

Tomorrow I'm off to England for a week to see my family. Busy getting packed. Just wanted to pop by before I leave to wish you all a good week. You can still order from my Etsy store. I will post your goodies on 7th December once I'm back. I also want to say a big thank you to Koralee of the beautiful Bluebird Notes Blog, for featuring my "For the Love of Books" Print, which is also available as a cute bookmark. She has the beautiful suggestion of buying lovely vintage stories as a Christmas gift, how lovely to do this with a sweet Bookmark tucked in.

See you back here soon. In the meantime you can click on the England link below for lots of pictures from my previous trips. HUGS, Catherine xx

6 comments:

Marie Rayner said...

Have a wonderful time visiting your family Catherine!!! Safe trip and Happy Journies! xxoo

Kellie said...

Have a great trip!! :)

~ The Jolly Bee ~ said...

I hope your trip is wonderful....Are you celebrating SinterKlaas this weekend? The Dutch relatives are gathering at my house for the festivities on Saturday.

Tracy said...

Congratulations on the fun feature, Catherine! Have a safe and very happy trip! Look forward to chatting with you when you get back. :o) ((HUGS))

Cathy Santarsiero, "The Christmas Corgi" said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! Have a great time.

koralee said...

Now why didn't I think of adding a book mark to those book bundles...great idea my friend. Thank you for mentioning me and the link to my blog. Have an amazing trip...you lucky girl. xoxoxo