Monday 29 March 2010

An Easter friend!

I was rather sick last week so behind in my Bear making plans, but I now have a new design to try out and hope to start cutting out the pattern tomorrow. I have some gorgeous mohairs I can't wait to create with. I have been really enjoying knitting lately and just finished this little Easter Egg warmer! She stays quite still and only hops around if she smells chocolate!! I made her for my little 2 year old niece so she will be heading off to England for Easter.

I'm also thrilled to say that my Bunny & her Teacup Print is currently being featured alongside other gorgeous Bunnies over at this lovely Blog, thank you Mary x

Right I'd better hop back to work! See you soon, Catherine x

11 comments:

Mary Richmond said...

thank YOU for making such adorable work ;-)

Unknown said...

Hi Catherine! I am so sorry you have been sick :( I hope you are much better now!! I love the sweet bunny Easter egg cozy, that is too cute! Your niece will love it!
I hope you have a beautiful Easter!!
Hugs,
Amy

Monica said...

Hooray! Banner on!!
I will email you tomorrow, I've been a bit under the weather and cannot stay at the computer too much.
Hugs,
Monicaxo.

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Lovely little warmer!

Charlotte said...

I'm poorly now too - think something must be going around (from Belgium to England?!)

Love the Easter egg warmer and what you wrote about chocolate, lol! Humphrey goes MAD for chocolate.

Also loved the link to Mary's work - had a look in her Etsy shop and love the botanical stuff (and rabbits, obviously).

xx

ps Bloody newsletter still not done. Maybe it's THAT making me sick...

Tracy said...

Great to see you back here, Catherine! So sorry you were doing so poorly... Hope very much you are doing better and on the mend now. :o) Oooo... I just LOVE your bunny egg warmer/cosy. You sweet niece will love it too for sure! CONGRATS on the feature...that is such fun news! Look forward to seeing you new bear soon. Be keeping well... Happy Week, my friend ((BIG HUGS))

Unknown said...

Knitted bunnies? Now I know a person who likes those ;-)

I really hope you are feeling better. Hope the spring sunshine helps.

x

Sarah said...

Hope you are now 100%.

Your little niece will love keeping her eggies warm with that cosy! So cute!

Hugs, Sarah x

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

A wonderful new banner Catherine!
Best wishes for a lovely Easter,
Susan x

Susie's country cottage said...

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well. I love the little knitted bunny.
Have a great Easter.
Susie

Mandy @ Belle and Boo said...

I love that egg cosy, its beyond cute x