Thursday 17 April 2014

Feeling Blue....

Feeling Blue, in a good way... lost amongst vast carpets of Bluebells in the most beautiful woodland here in Belgium.  I still remember the Bluebell woods I explored as a child back home in the UK and later rode through on my horse.  My most favourite sight at this time of year and I hope you will enjoy getting lost amongst them now too.






Loving painting Patterns inspired by my collection of Blue & White China.

I am working on new Fabric designs, in the meantime you can find my
first Collection "Friends for Tea" right here in my Spoonflower Shop.
Available in pale pink, yellow, cream & white colourways.



Hugs,
Catherine
x






6 comments:

Monica said...

Oh my! What a bluebell blanket! I had no idea you had them in Belgium, too!
I visited one I know over here yesterday, it's not in full bloom yet, but I stopped there for quite a while, while having a little picnic. My sandwich definitely tasted different! :)
Hugs to you,
Monica xoxo

Mandi said...

Wow! It is such a large area filled with beautiful blue.. I can not wait until I can purchase some of your fabric...waiting for $ in my PayPal account:) xx have a lovely Easter weekend.. Amanda

Baa. xxx said...

Beautiful!!! Perfect for a little sheepie to frolic in!

flowersandhome said...

Ik wil er ook al lang graag eens naartoe maar het is natuurlijk een eind weg van hier.
Marian

Georgianna said...

Absolutely magical!!!

Unknown said...

Hi,
This was an excellent post and was very insightful.You have done really very good site.We index in USA, hundreds of thousands of offers from nearly a thousand job sites. North Carolina jobs