Thursday, 17 April 2014

Feeling Blue....

Feeling Blue, in a good way... lost amongst vast carpets of Bluebells in the most beautiful woodland here in Belgium.  I still remember the Bluebell woods I explored as a child back home in the UK and later rode through on my horse.  My most favourite sight at this time of year and I hope you will enjoy getting lost amongst them now too.






Loving painting Patterns inspired by my collection of Blue & White China.

I am working on new Fabric designs, in the meantime you can find my
first Collection "Friends for Tea" right here in my Spoonflower Shop.
Available in pale pink, yellow, cream & white colourways.



Hugs,
Catherine
x






5 comments:

Monica said...

Oh my! What a bluebell blanket! I had no idea you had them in Belgium, too!
I visited one I know over here yesterday, it's not in full bloom yet, but I stopped there for quite a while, while having a little picnic. My sandwich definitely tasted different! :)
Hugs to you,
Monica xoxo

Mandi said...

Wow! It is such a large area filled with beautiful blue.. I can not wait until I can purchase some of your fabric...waiting for $ in my PayPal account:) xx have a lovely Easter weekend.. Amanda

Baa. xxx said...

Beautiful!!! Perfect for a little sheepie to frolic in!

flowersandhome said...

Ik wil er ook al lang graag eens naartoe maar het is natuurlijk een eind weg van hier.
Marian

Georgianna said...

Absolutely magical!!!