Thursday 10 April 2014

It's Fabric Party Time!


I have dreamt of designing Fabric for a long time and I have been studying The Art & Business of Surface Pattern Design with this goal in mind (amongst a zillion others).  So I'm super excited to share that my very first Fabric Collection is now available!

I am working in collaboration with Spoonflower that print the most beautiful fabrics.  So please join the Party and welcome "Friends for Tea" - a sweet hand illustrated collection of Bunnies enjoying Tea Time together.  Available on a range of fabrics and in 4 different colour ways.

Just to add to my celebration these designs are also available as Wallpaper and Gift Wrap!




When the Samples arrived in the post I had to take these photos to show you!

So make a Cup of Tea and hop on over to - www.spoonflower.com/profiles/bumpkin

These Fabrics are also designed to go with my Embroidery Patterns available here .


I can't wait to see what everyone will make. I'm imagining the cutest outfits, quilts, cushions... oh my!
Hugs,
Catherine
x







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! That is fantastic news - for all of us! Now I can make something to go with the embroidery patterns I bought a while back...a very special quilt combining the two perhaps? Cx

Bumpkin Hill said...

Hi Chrissie, I can't wait to see what you make. I could just imagine a cute quilt combining both. Catherine xx