Tuesday 26 April 2011

Have a Royal Wedding Tea Party!

Well, there are only a few days left before the big day for Kate & William in London! Living away from England, seeing all the images of Union Jack flags & bunting on the streets inspired me to create my own hand drawn mini bunting. I thought it would look so cute hanging above a cake at the little Tea Party I will be having with my 2 cats, knowing them they will sleep through it ;) I was so pleased with how it turned out that I thought I would share it with you, my friends, in my Etsy shop. I have made it as a PDF download so you will get it sent straight into your email and can start right away having fun creating it for your own party. It would look cute too, hanging over a mirror or frames... you can print as many as you like!  If it seems to have flown out of my shop, don't worry I will keep re-listing it when sold.




Wishing you all a very happy celebration if you are joining in the fun on Friday. I've just finished a new Custom Bear so will be sharing photos of him soon. Thanks for visiting, Hugs Catherine x

5 comments:

*❀* said...

your bunting is delightful and the silk flag!
i will be thinking of you eating your Victoria sponge on Friday as i am eating mine :o)

wishing you a lovely week xxx

millie

C'est moi Claudette said...

Hello Catherine
I know all of you are excited for the Royal Wedding.
Your table and banner are truly lovely.
Happy Day
xoxoxo

Unknown said...

I'm very excited about the royal wedding...such a cute couple!! I love your cake and banner....its given me a great idea for a birthday cake...complete with a name banner!!
Have a good week!
Chris :o)

Tracy said...

TOO CUTE... LOVE the bunting, Catherine! So excited for Friday... I can't to see Wills & Kate's big day. :o) Happy Week ((HUGS))

Pom Pom said...

So sweet! You are adorable having a tea party with your cats! I enjoyed your tea party even two days after the big event! Oh, how I loved watching all the people celebrate with William and Kate!