I have had this Bunny in my mind for a while so I'm happy to finally share her with you all. She wanted to tell everyone that Bunnies love embroidery too as she has stitched this lovely Home Sweet Home sign! It is available as an Archival Print or set of 3 Art Postcards in my Etsy shop.
I am also having a good look at my shop and working on some new creations. As always I want to create just what you all want so I would love your help with these questions -
1. Do you prefer Flat Notecards (Postcards) or folded Notecards?
2. Do you prefer coloured envelopes to match with images or white (or do you not mind either way)?
3. Do you prefer cards & gift tags with a texture or smooth?
Thanks ever so much, Catherine x
Hi Catherine - embroidering bunny...so gorgeous.
Hope the weather is lovely with you.
1. folded notecards...but postcards are nice sometimes too.
2. I like a colour envelope.
3. Texture often looks nicer, a smooth card, if the paper is too glossy, can look cheap.
p.s. everything is ADORABLE! :)
I like folded cards. But I do also like postcards for the reason that they can be framed as art.
The color of the envelope doesn't matter to me unless it's a special occasion.
I like when cards have a bit of texture to them.
Best of luck!
Soooo cute! I love this stitchin' bunny! :o)
I think I like folded cards with white or colored envelopes. Smooth is nice, but not really glossy. Maybe matte. Hope that helps!
Here are my answers:
1. I like the folded cards - they give you enough room to write your note.
2. I like plain envelopes - one time a postal worker told me that (especially during the holidays) that colored envelopes sometimes get detained because the machines have trouble reading the addresses because of the color.
3. I love texture - it looks fancier!
Enjoy your day :)
Hi Catherine, thanks for visiting me!!!! Lovely,lovely blog xx I'm a follower x
i have fallen in love
your blog is so gorgeous
hope to hear from you*
love amy ^.^
Catherine - I love them - I absolutely love them! What a creative idea - so adorable!
I love both folded cards and postcards - maybe love folded cards the best - with pretty envelopes!
Post a Comment