Wednesday 9 November 2011

Join in their adventures next year?

I am not sure where the last year has gone but as we are heading to Christmas and New Years I thought it time to get the Bumpkin Friends organised and make them decide which months they wanted to be on for my 2012 Calendar!  After many discussions they made up their minds and it is ready to share with you all! So if you would like to share in their adventures throughout next year then you can find them HERE. All new illustrations, so if you have collected or given a Bumpkin Calendar in previous years these will be all new for you.






New Badges (pin back buttons) & Magnets are on their way to my shop soon too, I've been busily illustrating backing cards for them and taking photos. Thanks for visiting, Catherine x

3 comments:

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Your calendar is so pretty Catherine...I love it..
Hope you have a good 'rest of the week'
Susan x

Tracy said...

Sooo sweet is the new calendar, Catherine... I just love your bears & friends, you know! Like you, I've been taking stock this week, and amazed how this year has flown by and soon the festive season upon us... I better get busy! ;o) LOL... Happy Weekend ((HUGS))

Vicki Boster said...

I love the calendar Catherine- its just the most cutest thing ever! Your illustrations are so precious--
Vicki